As one of Australia’s longest running early years professional events, the 2019 Early Childhood Education Conference continues to explore the ‘macro’ issues for our sector, such as
- The need for continued governmental support of quality regulation
- The key challenges for pedagogy and practice, workforce development, leadership and management
- Helping the wider community to understand the essential benefits of quality early childhood education and care.
This year’s conference theme – Growing Tomorrow – confronts fundamental questions:
- How do we grow the best learning programs for pre-school children?
- How do we grow the educators to deliver those programs?
- How do we grow the leaders to inspire and support them?
- How do we grow awareness in the community about what we do and why it’s important?
- How do we Grow Tomorrow?
A long-term partnership to support the development of Early Childhood and Care sector
McArthur has been Australia's leading provider of specialist Early Childhood Education recruitment and career solutions for over 25 years.
With a commitment to support continuous professional development and deliver the highest quality early childhood education and care, McArthur is proud to continue our long-term initiatives in Early Childhood and Care sector as a preferred partner of Early Learning Association Australia and 2019 Early Childhood Education Conference.
If you are professionals and practitioners in the early years sector, including educators, service managers and allied professionals, don’t miss out on this premier professional development event and register today.
Together we are making quality early childhood education and care a reality for all!
Event details and registration:
When: Friday 17 May and Saturday 18 May
Where: Crown Events and Conferences Melbourne
Find out more and register for >> 2019 Early Childhood Education Conference <<