Start your search here
- Flexibility for full time and part time options
- Fantastic North Sydney office
- Highly successful and respected organisation
McArthur has been Australia's leading Early Childhood recruiter for over 30 years. Our reputation and success has been built on a genuine passion for education, innovative thinking, and a natural curiosity for discovering new ways of doing things better.
But above everything else, it is the commitment and quality of our people that has taken us to where we are today.
As a key member of our ECE team, you will enjoy the challenge and variety of being involved at all stages of the recruitment process - from candidate sourcing and reference checking to management of rostering and growing and managing your own portfolio. There will also be lots of client and candidate interaction, and plenty of opportunity to further develop our relationships with existing clients, and new ones.
The person we are looking for will have:
- outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within the recruitment sector, preferably within the Early Childhood Sector
- Be self-motivated , highly organised, confident, determined, drive to succeed and have a trusting nature.
- ability to bounce back from set backs
- ability to work and thrive in a high paced environment
Monthly KPI incentives, your birthday off work and lots of social activities are just some of the benefits. We'll make sure you have everything you need to do a great job, including your own Surface Pro and mobile phone. Management will support you every step of the way and most importantly, you'll love being part of a team that works hard, is totally committed to providing the best possible service, but also makes sure there's always time for some fun!
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion call Katherine on (02) 9277 7000.
Share this job
Sign up for job Alerts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Centre Director | Long Day Care
Build your centre from the ground up!