Start your search here
- ASAP start
- Various locations across rural NSW
- Face-to-face customer service and operational support
McArthur is currently partnering with a key State Government department to provide operational support as we navigate critical COVID operations throughout NSW.
This Government Department provides an extensive network of services across NSW, and places the customer experience and safety as its number one priority. We are seeking professional and experienced individuals to provide frontline Marshalling and site management, monitoring physical distancing by customers and promote a safe environment for all.
Critical to the role will be;
- Be the key site contact for our client
- Carry out a daily check of the site to ensure:
- Onsite safety
- Covid signs and controls are in place
- Traffic control devices are set up as per the traffic plan
- Onsite equipment is operating and regularly cleaned
- Necessary escalation of site issues
- Ensure covid safety requirements are followed including social distancing, hygiene practice etc
- On site reporting a required
You will be a proactive and enthusiastic individual who thrives in busy environments and face to face operational tasks. We have shifts that will operate from 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am, as we manage a 24 hour operation.
If you have any further questions then please contact Andrew Holden on 02 9277 7000.