Start your search here
- Clients in the northern and western suburbs
- Managble and sustainable caseloads
- Very attractive salary on offer, plus access to salary packaging.
Working with a caseload of clients in the north/western suburbs, this is an opportunity to take on an exciting role in a phase of rapid growth, with a leading not-for-profit organisation with a reputation for excellence, who traditionally has worked with Melbourne's Italian Community.
This organisation believes in responding to the changing needs of the community and actively encourages and supports continuous improvement, innovation and safe service delivery. Client Advisors have strong administrative support behind them, so they can focus on delivering a high standard of quality care and advocacy for their clients. There is a high degree of agility and flexibility, with remote and hybrid work options available and a very attractive, above market salary on offer. Italian language skills are not required, however an understanding of Italian culture and a passion for working with CALD clients is highly desirable.
If you are an experienced Client Advisor with tertiary qualifications in Nursing, Allied Health or Social Sciences, who is looking for a full time position with an organisation you can grow your career with, we would love to speak with you!
To apply for this position, you must meet the following criteria:
- Recent demonstrated experience working in a Care Advisor capacity in Home Care Packages
- Qualifications in Nursing or Community Services
- Care Management software knowledge an advantage, along with strong IT skills
- Strong CDC knowledge
- Positive, flexible and dynamic personality, a self starter who has a genuine desire to assist clients to maintain their independence and stay connected within their community
- Able to work full time starting ASAP (Monday to Friday)
- Victorian Drivers Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to start in a new role with a progressive and dynamic organisation, with lots of opportunity for growth and career development, that cares for their staff, offering many great benefits, including a very generous salary packaging program and flexible work options.
Share this job
Sign up for job Alerts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Program Manager - Home Care Packages
Newly created role, your chance to build a presence, develop a new portfolio of Home Care Packages and team of Care Advisors in the northern suburbs.