Start your search here
- Consistent Hours
- Ongoing Roster
- $29 - $36 p/hr + Penalty Rates
McArthur Community Care is providing exceptional support services to people that require low, medium, and high support needs. Our workforce is the major reason for our success, and this is the very reason our support workers are openly valued and respected by our internal team.
McArthur Community Care are looking for dedicated support workers, who have a broad understanding of community care, strong values, commitment and have an exceptional attitude. Ideally you will have relevant industry experience in supporting people with various disabilities.
What McArthur Community Care will provide?
- $29 - $36 per hour
- Penalty Rates
- Ongoing support with the Community Care team
- Incentives such as Support Worker of the Month Award
- 'Refer a fellow worker' promotion
- Training and development for Support Workers when required
- The opportunity to upskill
- Professional support
- Experience in working with people with a disability (minimum 6 months)
- Certificate III in Disability (or equivalent)
- Clear communication skills and a commitment to an employer that is highly regarded
- First Aid including CPR
- Driver's License & Car
- Current Police Check
- Reliability and consistent availability
If you fit the above criteria, please apply with a most recent resume directly to the advertisement.
Share this job
Sign up for job Alerts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Mental Health Support Worker
This exciting opportunity could see you supporting our participants within the Inner City achieve their hopes and dreams.