Start your search here
- Located Elizabeth SA
- Excellent Opportunity
- 12 Month Contract with possible extension
In accordance with the principles of workplace diversity, Work Health and Safety, participative work practices, APS values and APS Employment Principles the Counsellor will:
- Provide high quality clinical services including assessment and referral, evidence based individual, couple and family counselling, and case management to eligible clients in order to achieve outcomes identified in care planning processes.
- Maintaining clinical records according to company standards, collating and analysing data from client records, and preparing reports as required to assist in evaluating and improving service delivery.
- Facilitating the delivery of counselling and other programs to clients, ADF personnel and their families in rural and outer metropolitan areas
- Participation in and contribution to ongoing learning and development activities and maintenance of professional status.
- Participation in community development and service promotion activities as required.
- Participation in current program evaluation and research activities, contributing to project management activities that implement strategic directions and quality improvement recommendations, and provide feedback for ongoing development of clinical policies and procedures.
MANDATORY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Qualifications must be that of an accredited health profession or social worker.
- Qualified health professionals must have current registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration Agency (AHPRA).
- Social workers must be registered with the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) and hold Mental Health Accreditation within AASW.
- Preference is for mental health professionals including Clinical Psychologists, Psychologists, Mental Health Social Workers or Mental Health Occupational Therapists.
- Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencement.
If you feel you meet the above criteria please "Apply Now"
Share this job
Sign up for job Alerts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Manager Open Spaces
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive council and live/work in a beautiful part of the Eyre Peninsula