Start your search here
- Opportunity to oversee delivery of services in leading Home Care Community
- Management experience and Senior Registered Nursing quals essential
- Safety Beach location
As Care Manager of this Home Care Community, based in Safety Beach you will be part of an organisation striving to offer older Australians greater living choices.
Home Care Communities such as this ensure the residents are supported via flexible services based on choice. From individuals who are independant, through to those requiring high care nursing or increased support due to dementia, this orgnaisation ensures all needs are covered.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to :
Overall responsibility for organsing, delivering and overall performance of care delivery within the community
- Ensure all resident care is underpinned by the Consumer Directed Care principles
- Monitor work practices of all care staff
- Establish appropriate Care Plans aligned to the residents needs
- Liaise with other health care providers as required
To be considered for this exciting opportunity you must have:
Registered Nurse quals, including APHRA Div 1
- Previous experience in community management, business management: residential or community aged care
- Current National Police check and Australian Drivers Licence
- Knowledge of Retirement Villages Act, Aged Care act, and human resource management
For further information on this exciiting opportunity to make a difference to the lives of older Australians please call Lisa Williams on 9828 6565.
Email your resume via this site or to email@example.com
Share this job
Sign up for job Alerts
Other jobs you might be interested in
Program Manager - Home Care Packages
Newly created role, your chance to build a presence, develop a new portfolio of Home Care Packages and team of Care Advisors in the northern suburbs.