Start your search here
- Rewarding 12 month contract with possible extension
- Opportunity to work in the Federal space with Open Arms
- Bring your relevant experience and collaborative approach
Provide advice to the Regional Director on service delivery opportunities, and requirements within the local jurisdiction to enhance client outcomes and to ensure effective service delivery.
* Provide clinical leadership in regional delivery of Open Arms programs and services
* Undertake Quality Assurance activities
* Undertake line management responsibilities for staff including Outreach Program Coordinators and Group Program Coordinators within the region
* Provide support and direction to the Group Program Coordinator/s in the region
* Provide support and direction to the Outreach Program Coordinator/s in the region, and ensure Outreach Program Counsellors are provided with relevant training, support, and direction to maintain a high level of service provision to Open Arms providers and clients;
* Facilitate a professional development program for the clinical staff based on the needs of Open Arms business priorities
* Ensure all individual clinical staff are meeting their workload requirements and are maintaining active professional development
* Process clinical staff leave applications, maintain staffing rosters, demonstrate leadership behaviours and support workplace practices
* In collaboration with the Regional Clinical Practice Manager, oversee the activities the Group Program Support Officers and the Outreach Program Support Officers
*Qualifications as a registered Psychologist / Mental Health Occupational Therapist / Mental Health Registered Nurse with full AHPRA registration, OR
*Qualification as a Social Worker eligible for membership of the Australian Association Social Workers (AASW) and be eligible to apply for Mental Health accreditation.
*Working with Children (WWC) and/or Vulnerable People Checks/Clearance must be obtained prior to commencing in the position.
*Extensive clinical and relevant management experience.
If you value rewarding professional relationships and would like to make a genuine difference for the Australian veteran community, please contact Jane Wansbone via email at email@example.com by 26th January.