Administration Officer - Assets and Maintenance
City of Prospect is an inner urban community of approximately 21,000 residents, located immediately north of the City of Adelaide and ten minutes from the CBD. City of Prospect includes all or parts of the suburbs of Collinswood, Medindie Gardens,
Share this job
Start your search here
- Permanent position, immediate requirement
- Varied administration role
- Progressive Council with a great culture, modern workplace, and friendly team
City of Prospect is an inner urban community of approximately 21,000 residents, located immediately north of the City of Adelaide and ten minutes from the CBD. City of Prospect includes all or parts of the suburbs of Collinswood, Medindie Gardens, Fitzroy, Prospect, Ovingham, Thorngate, Broadview, Nailsworth, and Sefton Park.
City of Prospect provides a wide range of services which enhance the quality of life for residents and builds a strong sense of community. With a new CEO and new strategic plan, this is an exciting time to join Council as it continues to meet evolving community expectations.
Reporting to the Manager Assets and Maintenance, you will provide administration services within the Assets and Maintenance team, in addition to supporting staff within the City Works and Presentation Directorate.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Prepare correspondence, reports and specifications, and mail merges
- Create, update, and maintain corporate registers and databases
- Organise team meetings and prepare/collate agendas and record/distribute minutes
- Participate in cross-departmental projects teams and liaise with technical staff
- Maintain office and kitchen supplies, arrange catering and oversee meeting room setup/pack down
- Customer service - enter and close customer requests in the CRM
- Receive and process Permit applications for the City Works area including payments and invoicing
- Records management by creating and capturing records in all appropriate circumstances in HPE Content Manager.
To be successful in this role, you will have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in an administrative role, ideally within Local Government or similar environment. You will possess high levels of written and verbal communication, sound computer skills in MS Office and CRM/Database and be adaptable, having worked in busy team environments previously.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter in Word format, via the 'Apply Now' link and quote job reference J1502. Applications close 9am Monday 4th July 2022.
Confidential enquiries can be directed to Michelle Forbes at McArthur on 08 8100 7000.