Our client, based in Brisbane's Northside, is looking for a positive and motivated customer service professional to join their high performing and committed Contact Centre team on a temporary basis for 6 months.
The role based in Caboolture, and commencing 17/6/21, working Monday to Friday, will see you handling a wide range of varied and interesting calls. To equip you with necessary skills to achieve the exceptional level of customer service expected, you'll be provided with a 2 week classroom based training program and ongoing coaching and support.
What's on offer:
* A 6 month temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension
* An opportunity to work with one of the most sought after employers on the Northside
* Supportive, motivated and happy workplace culture
* An organisation that provides excellent opportunity for progression
* A varied and dynamic role dealing with a wide range of calls and ongoing training to support ongoing changes
* A stable work environment with turnover significantly below industry standards
What you will need to succeed:
* A record of providing exceptional customer service and a passion for helping people
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* A demonstrated ability to learn new systems and acquire information in a timely fashion
* A demonstrated ability to perform well under pressure
* Receptive to ongoing coaching, training and constructive criticism
* Sound computer skills with a typing speed of at least 40 wpm
Prior experience working in a Contact Centre is preferred.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience and this opportunity is of interest, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply with your Cover Letter and Resume following the links on this page.
143159 Posted On:05/05/2021