The Assistant Director of Digital Delivery will lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of projects from inception through to delivery and benefits realisation, providing overall direction and prioritisation of what is important for the organisation. They are also responsible for managing daily operations of the service desk, managing the service desk team, representing the team to other stakeholders, and helping to ensure that the service desk is constantly developing and improving.
- Manage and coordinate the day to day operations of a service desk.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of project execution. Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs as agreed with business.
- Develop a strategic implementation plan and report against this plan through KPIs to the National Manager.
- Coordinating and driving the management of dependencies across other projects in the environment, including the resolution of issues.
- Management of project resourcing including forecasting, time management and budgets.
- Preparing and maintaining key project planning artefacts such as the project plan, schedule, benefits realisation and risk management plan.
- Highly effective communications and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Federal Government, particularly in the implementation of ICT enabling policy initiatives time management and leadership capability with relevant experience
- Exposure to or experience within a call centre environment
- Experience with the Microsoft Suite of products including Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team.
- Ability to use with Project Management software and Visio products
- 3+ years' experience in leading technical help desk teams across multiple platforms
- Qualifications in Project Management e.g. PMP, Prince2, Diploma of Project Management (desirable)
Candidates apply by submitting a statement of claims up to 1000 words, also known as a 'one page pitch'.
If you feel you have the appropriate experience please apply now!