McArthur Community Care was established in 2015 from a deep desire to provide trusted, tailored, and ongoing services to people who live with a disability.
We are an NDIS registered service provider specialising in the delivery of quality, individualised and flexible support to people living within their own home.
We believe in providing the highest level of client-focused care and know by valuing our Support Workers we can achieve that together.
We are currently seeking a team of professional support workers that have long standing experience in supporting adults that require high levels of support services. At this time, we have rostered hours working with two professional women that have acquired their disability. Support workers will be based in the city on a rotating roster of 24/7 support. Exceptional hours are available for those that demonstrate person centred practices and can commit to the client's long-term support needs. As a team member you will be required to be familiar with all shifts including overnights.
- Personal Care - PEG feed, showering, transfers, grooming,
- Skill Development - cooking, shopping, etc
- Transport - to and from appointments or shopping
- Social & Community participation - encourage clients to engage with the community
Suitable Applicants MUST Have:
- Relevant Industry experience (6 months or more)
- Certificate III in Individual Supports; Disability Cert IV or equivalent
- Current DHS Disability or NDIS Worker Check
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Working vehicle and valid Driver's License with fully comprehensive insurance
- Clear communication, listening skills and writing skills
- A person-centred approach to Support
If you pride yourself on being an exceptional Support Worker and would like to belong to a progressive, inclusive, value based company, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com (Director of Care) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Recruitment Consultant).
Applicants who meet the essential criteria will ONLY be considered.
142547 Posted On:22/02/2021