McArthur is currently recruiting for casual Early Childhood Teacher's and this could be the ideal role for you!
We are on the lookout for the best of the best, motivated and passionate educators who are willing to travel and eager to work hours that range from 3-8. What do you as an educator get out of this role?
- Flexibility to balance your hours and your life outside of work.
- Exposure to services that have received EXCEEDING ratings.
- Develop contacts to some of the most prestigious Early Childhood Centres in the industry
- Above the award pay rate
- Fun team environment
- Opportunity for professional development!
In order to apply for this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- The ability and willingness to attend services within their selected locations.
- Bachelor/Maters of Early Childhood Education.
- NESA Accreditation
- NSW Working with Children Check
- Minimum 6 months experience in an early childhood education setting.
- Current Driver's License (this is only preferred, not required).
- Excellent communication skills and ability to show enthusiasm and initiative
- Willingness to drive to Wilton
APPLY NOW if you believe that this role is for you!
Please note that only suitable educators will be contacted.