Our client, a progressive and innovative Local Council is looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer to deliver a number of projects over the next 12months (view for extension), ensuring the maintenance and support of core business application systems.
The main functions of the role are to;
- Manage and maintain the City's application platforms to ensure they are current, efficient and effective.
- Develop system changes that meet quality standards and are delivered on time and within budget,
- Maintain knowledge of current and future technology
- Ensure quality of support and development
Skills and experience;
- Strong enterprise application development and support background within a corporate environment
- Experience in managing development and production environments
- Advanced .NET experience
- Minimum 10 years' experience in .net programming
- Experience in developing enterprise web applications
- Understand CI/CD pipeline
- Exposure to complex enterprise IT environments and strong troubleshooting skills
- Experience in MS SQL database
- Demonstrated high level analytical and written skills and the ability to develop business cases
- Experience in SSRS/SSISHighly desired
Additional experience that would be ideal, are;
- Experience in Biztalk/Sitecore/Sharepoint
- Experience in SAP Business Object
This is an exciting opportunity to boost your portfolio of work, but also work with some of the brightest and innovative tech and digital minds who are pushing boundaries with their limitless attitude that innovation never stops.