McArthur Aged Care have partnered with Uniting Age Well, a highly regarded community care Not for Profit organisation in a quest to source In Home Carers / PCA's that can deliver an exceptional level of care and support to elderly, frail clients who wish to remain living independently in the community.
We are therefore seeking carers that are very reliable, have a caring and compassionate personality, are flexible and willing to work with a wide range of people. Successful candidates will take pride in delivering a seamless, high quality service to their clients with a consumer directed care approach.
Location : South Eastern & North West suburbs of Metropolitan Melbourne
To be considered for this role you must meet the below Key Selection Criteria prior to applying online
- Certificate 3 in Aged Care
- Victorian Drivers Licence, Reliable Car + Insurance
- Current Employee Police Check, Employee Working with Children's Check (Green Card)
- Current First Aid + CPR Certificates
- 2020 Flu Vaccine Certificate
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Department of Human Service COVID-19 online Training Modules
About the Role
- Provide one to one In Home Care for Aged / Vulnerable clients
- Shift duration from 1 hour to 3hrs +
- Multiple shifts per day available
- Drive your own car between shifts each day
- KM's paid in between shifts each day + shopping & transport services
- Provide Personal Care, Domestic Care, Respite Care, Transport, Shopping and Social Support
- Reliable & Flexible approach with an empathetic personality
- Encourage independence for clients wishing to remain living at home
Culture and Benefits
- This is your opportunity to establish a career with an organisation that cares and supports their staff and offers many benefits including paid leave, uniform, ongoing online training, professional development, mentoring and support.
- Successful candidates will be working on a "trial period of 14 weeks" and if performance maintains quality, your work style and ethics are aligned with Uniting Age Well's organisational values, you will transfer to a permanent par time employee with all benefits.
- Seamless registration and induction for an ASAP start
- Weekly Pay - hourly rates above the Modern Award during the "trial period"
- Penalty rates apply for Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday shifts
- Efficient payroll with digital timesheets
- Photo ID, PPE Provided, Essential Worker Letter
- Online rostering with detailed care plans
- Online Induction + Training Session prior to commencement
To register your application please subit your CV online and address the Key Selection Criteria.