McArthur is looking for a small team to assist our client in Leumeah. Our client is in her late 50's and is due to transition to independent living over the coming weeks.
Our client suffers from necrotising fasciitis (death of parts of the body's soft tissue). Understanding the crucial necessity of using PPE and Infection control is paramount.
What do we need from this team?
- Thorough knowledge of the condition and ability to assist this participant.
- Ability to commit to a rotating 24/7 roster.
- The passion and drive to help the participant to achieve their goals of pursuing further study and returning to long distance walking.
- A small team working towards the same goal!
- Relevant Qualifications in Disability.
- Access to a car and Driver's License.
- NSW working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Updated First Aid.
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Medication Certificate
- NDIS Orientation Module Training.
- McArthur Community Care has a strong focused on having a person centred approach.
- Able to match the participant to the support worker.
- Above award pay rates
- Work with a team that has experience in the field!
- Receive constant guidance and support from head office!
APPLY NOW if you believe that this is the role for you!