We are currently seeking dedicated personal care workers to join our organization. If you are passionate about aged care and making a difference in the lives of others, we want to hear from you!
- You will join a family-owned and operated business which is celebrating our 50th year
- Well established, passionate, and caring team behind you
- We value and respect all staff, providing opportunities for ongoing mentoring and support
About the role?
- Provide one to one In Home Care for Aged Care/ Vulnerable clients
- Be committed to short shifts of 1hour to 3hours
- Potential to work multiple shifts per day
- Drive your own car between shifts
- Personal care/Domestic care/ Respite Care/ Transport/ Shopping and Support services
Experience and Requirements:
- Certificate III in Aged Care, or similar (minimum requirement)
- At least 6 months paid experience as a support worker
- Current First Aid and CPR certifications
- Current Australian Police check.
- Flu Immunisation
- Current Driver's license, Reliable care + insurance
- Current Blue/Yellow card (advantageous)
- Ability to speak a second language (advantageous)
- Seamless Registration and induction for ASAP start
- Weekly pay with competitive hourly rates on offer, plus penalty rates for Weekends, Nights, and public holidays
- Potential to maintain ongoing shifts with clients
- Shifts available across Brisbane, Gold Coast & Sunshine Coast
We appreciate all interest shown in our roles, but due to the requirements and nature of these roles, you must meet the selection criteria above.