McArthur Community Care was established in 2015 from a deep desire to provide trusted, tailored and ongoing services to people who live with a disability.
We are an NDIS registered service provider specialising in delivering quality, individualised and flexible support services to people living with a disability.
We believe in providing the highest level of client-focused care and know by valuing our Support Workers we can achieve that together.
We are seeking availability for morning/afternoon/night shifts with the length of shifts varying.
As a Disability Support Worker, you will be required to assist people to independently live in their homes by assisting them with:
- Personal Care - showering, transfers, grooming, etc.
- Skill Development - cooking, shopping, etc
- Transport - to and from appointments or shopping
- Social & Community participation - encourage clients to enage with the community
Suitable Applicants Must Have:
- Relevant Industry experience (6 months or more)
- Certificate III in Individual Supports; Disability Cert IV or equivalent
- Current DCSI Clearance
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
- Current Manual Handling Certificate
- Working vehicle and valid Driver's License
- Clear communication and listening skills
- A person-centred approach to Support
If this sounds like the job for you, please send your cover letter and resume.