HR FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
Core Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have minimum 3-5 years' hands on consulting experience, involved in the actual delivery working within HR/PY projects either in AU and NZ payroll.
- Payroll (experience to be current and within the last 5+yrs for AU):
- Experience in SaaS Payroll, Personnel Administration and Organisation Management (mandatory)
- Experience of STP Payroll and in Australian legislation
- Full function HRIS including HR, Talent, LMS, Payroll, Rem & Ben and performance management
- Previous experience with integration between SaaS systems and other systems (both cloud and on-premise) * Actively provide solutions for any technical issues and challenges
- Preparation of quality key Project Artefacts/Deliverables including Detailed Design, UT & ST Test Cases, Prepare Run sheet & Backout plans
- Play lead role in supporting SIT, UAT & BVT, and Change Requests
- Experienced in IT Service management including risk management
In addition, we would like demonstration of:
- effective communication, both orally and in writing, with colleagues, business users at all levels, both formally and informally; and
- embedding a culture of continuous improvement and driving simplified processes
For more information please contact Alan on 02 9277 7000 or apply now.