- McArthur Home
- News & views
- Win an ECE Study Tour to New Zealand
Posted: 08 Aug 2019
McArthur ECE has partnered with Kelly Goodsir Consultancy to offer an exceptional and unique opportunity to further develop your sector experience, pedagogy and practice, and to experience the wonderful city of Auckland, New Zealand.
All you have to do to is fill in the details on this form and leave it with the McArthur ECE team or email to email@example.com before 10 September 2019.
The Tour Includes:
- Experienced Study Tour Hosts
- x4 nights’ accommodation/twin share apartment
- Breakfast x4 mornings
- Conference day "Landscapes of Learning"
- 2-3 ECE service visits (long day program & sessional)
- Travel between scheduled events
- Small group sizes
- Auckland Museum + Maori Cultural Show
- Sky City Orbit Dinner - set menu
Key Dates of the Competition:
10 September: 5 entries drawn and successful candidates notified
17 September: All 5 candidates to present a 5 mins video to Kelly Goodsir and a McArthur representative on the the following criteria:
- Describe why you choose to work in Early Childhood Education
- Why would we choose you for this trip?
- Give an example of one educational practice/approach/philosophy you have introduced and what this looks like
- If you could capture this in one photograph – What would it look like?
- What would you do with your learning after a trip like this?
28 September: Winner announced and notified
8 November: Fly to Auckland
12 November: Return flight to Melbourne
Minimum Requirements to Enter:
- Hold a current Passport
- Be eligible to fly to New Zealand on selected dates
- Hold a diploma of Early Childhood Education or higher qualifications in Early Childhood Education