The City of Port Phillip aims to put the community first. They view challenges through the eyes of their community and work collaboratively across the organisation to improve outcomes, value for money and service.
They are currently going through a period of change and transformation across the Organisation and are looking to recruit a Human Resources Partner- Recruitment for a Fixed Term 6 month Contract.
This newly created position will work with the business to review and strengthen their recruitment processes. You will oversee the recruitment and selection process from candidate sourcing to on boarding, whilst overseeing the Council’s eRecruitment system.
Key responsibilities include:-
• Partnering with the Organisation to provide advice on recruitment strategies and approaches
• Provide support and advice in recruitment and selection processes, including the preparation of position descriptions, shortlisting and interviewing of candidates, interview questions, referee checking, police checks etc...
• Proactively identify workflow and systems improvement opportunities in the recruitment function
• Oversee the preparation of offers of employment and contracts of employment
• Oversee the on boarding process for new employees
To be successful in this role you will hold tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Business, Psychology or a relevant discipline. You will have significant experience in recruitment at both an Operational and a strategic level, preferably in the Public Sector. You will be able to demonstrate successful experience in the utilisation of contemporary recruitment tools and techniques, including psychometric testing coupled with the ability to build strong relationships across the Organisation. In return you will have the opportunity to be part of the journey that the Council is embarking on.
For a position description or to apply for this role please visit the McArthur website at www.mcarthur.com.au, referencing job number 135812.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Fiona Bain on (03) 9828 6553.
135812 Posted On:08/12/2017