The City of Port Phillip aims to put the community first. They view challenges through the eyes of their community and work collaboratively across the organisation to improve outcomes, value for money and service.
They are currently going through a period of change and transformation across the Organisation and are looking to recruit Human Resources Partner – (Generalist)
This position will assume responsibility for partnering with the Organisation and providing HR advice across a number of areas including industrial relations, employee relations, organisational change and development, performance management, recruitment and HR administration.
Key responsibilities include:-
• Partnering with the Organisation to build organisational capacity, manage performance and strengthen their people management skills and capability
• Provide sound advice across a range of ER issues, including – performance management, employee welfare, grievances, dispute resolution, EEO, etc
• Provide accurate interpretation of enterprise agreements, awards, industrial regulations and Council policy and procedures
• Advise and guide on Organisational change processes and change management principles
• Contribute to or lead HR projects and initiatives
To be successful in this role you will hold tertiary qualifications in Human Resource Management, Business, Psychology or a relevant discipline. You will be able to demonstrate successful experience in delivering contemporary solutions-focused HR initiatives coupled with the ability to build strong relationships across the Organisation. In return you will have the opportunity to be part of the journey that the Council is embarking on.
For a position description or to apply for this role please visit the McArthur website at www.mcarthur.com.au, referencing job number 135811.
For a confidential conversation, please contact Fiona Bain on (03) 9828 6553.
135811 Posted On:08/12/2017